Sorry - this product is no longer available
Pathfinder Player Companion: Advanced Class Origins
A lightly used Pathfinder soft cover in excellent condition.
Priority Mail is our only option, so buy more than one book for a competitive shipping price.
Pathfinder Player Companion:
Advanced Class Origins
Top of Class!
Unlock your character’s potential and become a master of the hybrid classes with Pathfinder Player Companion: Advanced Class Origins! Featuring never-before-seen rules options for the 10 new classes from the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide, this volume is the ultimate companion for bringing your hybrid class adventurer into the Pathfinder campaign setting. Whether your character is one of Geb’s enigmatic Twilight Sage arcanists, an investigator trained at Lepidstadt Academy in gothic Ustalav, or a scimitar-wielding swashbuckler dervish from Qadira, Advanced Class Origins makes sure her connection to Golarion is as powerful as her unique new skills and abilities.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- New archetypes and character options that integrate each of the 10 classes detailed in the Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide into the world of Golarion.
- Details on homelands, organizations, and institutions around the Inner Sea region to inform the background of your hybrid class adventurer.
- New traits to represent skills your adventurer acquired from locales such as the demon-plagued Tanglebriar, war-torn Nirmathas, and the deep vastness of the Mwangi Jungle.
- Tips and advice on how to use the new hybrid classes to qualify for prestige classes and weave a path of renown through the legends and myths of the Inner Sea.
- New feats, spells, and items to augment the hexing powers of shamans and witches, empower animal companions with acidic bites, and much more!
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.
Written by Dennis Baker, Ross Byers, Tom Phillips, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, Owen Stephens.
Cover Art by Igor Grechanyi.